London: The NCA is again looking for passionate founders who want to take their business to the next level.
Meet the Next Commerce Accelerator
Next Commerce Accelerator is one of Europe’s leading commerce-related acceleration programmes. Together with their extensive network of corporates the NCA supports startups since 2017 by test driving their business models, developing the right product-market fit, and establishing the basis for scalable growth. Each of their startups will engage with their 20+ corporate partners and will receive guidance to secure a follow up funding. More than 50% of alumni startups receive follow up funding within 12 months after taking part in the programme. The average amount being funded is around €600K.
After 6 successful rounds of the programme and 36 supported startups in their portfolio,, Batch #7 is about to start! The dates for the coming acceleration programme are from mid-October 2020 to mid-March 2021.
What’s in it for me?
Next Commerce Accelerator offers early-stage startups a customized 6-month acceleration programme that gives them:
- Support to test-drive your product
- Access to a premiere-league network of corporate partners
- Individual coaching and mentoring sessions
- Up to €50K funding
- Free office space in beautiful Hamburg Germany
- Access to their alumni network which they will automatically become part of after finishing the programme