Shubham Verlekar also known as Corner, is a BA graduate from Parvatibai Chowgule College, Fatorda. He is a musician, an author and a tech enthusiast. Recently, he founded a start-up called GreenBull Cloud and is working towards it. He’s the only Indian in his team and is progressing towards simplifying life using technology.
- Tell us about your product or services?My company is a cloud Platform. As a Solution provider we offer services related to gaming needs of the server administration. We also make mini-computers that work as super computers as well.
- What makes your product/services unique and what competition do you see in India and globally?
Green-bull is unique as there is nobody in the world who gives you low latency cloud computer that you can work on, game on, render on, design on etc. Such services do not exist. The product that we offer bridges the gap between a normal TV / Mouse, Keyboard and a super computer.
- What are the challenges you see in the market at this point in time?
The main challenge is that of marketing itself, the other factors aren’t much of an issue at this point of time because everything is pretty much ready for production use.
- Tell us about your team and what inspires them?
My team consists of 3 excluding me, all of them are not Indians and are based in different parts of the world.We make sure together we build the product that we’ve had in mind.
- Where do you see your product/service reaching in the next five-years?
Given the context of the corona situation and its revolving, I don’t see anyone lives for the future anymore. If not people, I prefer to live in the present moment. Regardless I can see myself growing to a huge scale given that the situations are in the right place.
- Do you have plans to raise funding to grow your business or allow your business to organically grow?
My Original intentions were to see it grow organically but since the whole scene of infrastructure and marketing is a challenge I now plan to raise funds.
- What are the challenges you face as a start-up?
The challenges we usually face are, delivering the customers a promise of service. Because tech field involves a lot of uncertainty. And sometimes, I’m unable to deliver the customers, the services that I originally intended to promise.