Mumbai: Playshifu a EduTech startup is raising INR 25 Cr ($3.3 Mn) Series A funding from Trifecta Ventures Debt Fund II, Chiratae Ventures (formerly known as IDG Ventures India) and Vistra ITCL.
Survam Partners LLP, Inventus III India Fund, Bharat Innovation Fund and Star Orechem International’s CEO Abhinav Daga have also participated in this round.
Playshifu’s parent company Mobilizar Technologies Pvt. Ltd. will allocate 49,526 Series A1 Preference Share at a price of INR 5,284 per share with a face value of INR 100 and a premium of INR 5,184 to seven allottees leading up to INR 25,05,00,707.
- Inventus III India Fund has picked up 15,140 shares
- Bharat Innovation Fund has picked up 11,355 shares
- IDG Venture India Fund, also known as Chiratae Ventures, has picked up 5,961 shares
- Vistra ITCL (trustee for Chiratae Trust) has picked up 11,071 shares
- Survam Partners LLP has picked up 3,785 shares
- Trifecta Venture Debt has picked up 2119 preference shares and 1 equity share
- Daga has picked up 95 shares